Show Subnavigation

What must I do if I wish to move my mobile home to another location?

Section 66-7-413 NMSA 1978  requires a permit from the Motor Vehicle Division before relocating the vehicle. Before a permit can be issued, however, the owner must obtain a certificate from the county treasurer or assessor of the county in which the manufactured home is located showing that either: − All property taxes due or to become due on the manufactured home for the current tax year or any past tax years have been paid, or
− No liability for property taxes on the manufactured home exists for the current year or any past tax years.

You can find more information in Subsections F and G of Section 66-7-413 NMSA 1978.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us