Show Subnavigation

How do I get nontaxable transaction certificates (NTTCs) and Nontaxable Transaction Certificates for Out of State buyers (NTTC-OSBs)?

To obtain NTTCs, you must have a New Mexico CRS identification number, which is an 11-digit number also known as a business tax identification number. Obtain that number by submitting a completed Form ACD-31015, Application for Business Tax Identification Number . See ACD-31015, Instructions for instructions on completing the form. You may also register online by using Taxpayer Access Point. A taxpayer who has a CRS identification number is registered with TRD.

Once you have a CRS identification number, you can apply for NTTCs online

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us