Show Subnavigation

I have income from both inside and outside New Mexico. Are there special forms that I have to file?

In certain circumstances, you may be eligible for a credit for taxes paid to another state. Generally, this credit is for New Mexico residents who earned wages in another state. For non-residents with income from New Mexico sources, a PIT-B Allocation and Apportionment of Income Schedule is generally used.

Residents with income or losses outside New Mexico from rents and royalties, gains or losses from the sale or exchange of property, income or losses from pass-through entities, or other types of income not included in lines 1-6 and lines 8 and 9 of the PIT-B must use the PIT-B Allocation and Apportionment Schedule. The PIT-B schedule separates New Mexico income so tax liabilities can be distributed appropriately.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us