Show Subnavigation

What if I change addresses after I file my return and before I receive my refund?

The best way to avoid a delay in receiving your refund is to use Refund Express. The Department will deposit your refund directly into your bank account. If your bank does not accept your refund express, the Department will mail a paper check to the latest address received. Normally the Post Office does not forward refund checks. Notify the Department of your new address in writing using Form RPD-41260, Personal Income Tax Change of Address Form , as soon as possible. Your account will be noted of the address change and the refund redirected to the correct address when processed.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us