Show Subnavigation

Do I need a Public Regulations Commission (PRC) number?

If you have any problems logging in or otherwise using New Mexico Webfile, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: , or call the CRS Helpdesk. Click the Contact Us button for current phone numbers. When you call, select Option 1.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us