Show Subnavigation

Are 501(c) Homeowners Associations required to file a New Mexico CIT return?

No, as a 501(c) Homeowners Association, you are not required to file a New Mexico CIT return unless you have unrelated business income at the federal level. In that case you are required to file a CIT return and pay Corporate Income and Franchise tax.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us