Show Subnavigation

I have received the Valuation Protest Board's decision and am not in agreement. Can I appeal the decision?

Yes, by law you have the right to appeal. File your appeal in District Court. The appellee (the assessor or commission of your county) must be named. File the appeal under the provisions of Section 12-8A-1 NMSA 1978 no later than 30 days from the date of decision.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us