Show Subnavigation

How do remittees/recipients claim withholding tax?

Recipients may claim the oil and gas proceeds withholding tax paid against personal or corporate income tax due. On the PIT-1 general return for individuals, or on the CIT-1 corporate income tax return, report the amount withheld. Attach the annual statement of withholding to the return. A recipient that is a pass-through entity claims the withholding on the PTE return.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us