Show Subnavigation

Do I need to register my business?

Persons engaging in business in New Mexico must register with TRD. With few exceptions, a business must hold a Combined Reporting System (CRS) identification number, also known as a state tax identification number. CRS is TRD’s method for reporting the state’s major business taxes: gross receipts tax, all local option gross receipts taxes, compensating tax, and withholding tax. For more information, click FYI-102 Information for New Businesses.


back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us